1. What can I donate?We accept most vehicles and vessels including cars, trucks, vans, boats, jet skies, snowmobiles buses, motor homes (RV's) and even airplanes. It does not even have to run. Remember that you must have clear title.
2. My car hasn't run in years. Can I still donate it?Yes, it still has salvage value and, therefore, will provide us with funds.
3. I live in a small town. Can you still pick up my vehicle?No problem. Our towing service is available nationwide.
4. What do I need to donate my vehicle?We would like you to have the title to the vehicle when you call. Answer a few questions about the vehicle, fill in the odometer read and sign the title. We can then schedule a pickup time. A tax donation letter will be sent in 6-8 weeks. That's it. Please call 1-877-CARS-4-US ext. 2633 to make your donation.
5. Is there any cost to me?No. We pay for towing your vehicle.
6. How will my car be picked up?We will arrange to have your vehicle towed away by a professionally licensed, bonded and insured towing company.
7. How long will it take to pick up my car?We will arrange for a towing company to contact you via telephone within forty-eight hours.
8. Can I donate other non-cash items?Please call us at 1-877-CARS-4-US ext. 2633 to find out.
9. Is my donation tax deductible?Yes, NSAF is a not-for-profit organization. Vehicle donations made to NSAF are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. However, individual tax situations vary so please check with a tax professional to determine what if any tax benefit you may receive from a tax deductible donation. You will receive a tax donation letter in 6-8 weeks.
10. How can you schedule a pick up?Operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-877-CARS-4-US ext. 2633 to schedule a pick up.