Criteria for loan applicants:
- Applicants must reside in Newington, Connecticut continuously for 18 months or more.
- Applicants must be enrolled in post secondary education (college) or training.
- A parent/guardian co-signer will be required at time of loan issuance.
- Individual loans, which are interest-free, are limited to a maximum amount of $1,000 in any one school year.
- All loan checks will be written out to the school that the student will be attending.
- No loan checks will be issued solely in the name of the student.
- Loans are not automatically renewable.
Loan Application Details
Please feel free to download a copy of the loan application and follow the instructions carefully. Applications must be received by the first Friday in June for consideration. Loans recipients are selected annually in June of each year.
The Loan Application is a PDF file in an editable format. Complete as follows:
- Open the PDF file
- Type in your responses for each question.
- Print the completed document, sign/date the document.
- Attach the document in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any trouble reading the document, use the Get Adobe Reader button for a free download. If you continue to have difficulty, please go to the Contact Us page and complete the online request form found and specify the problem - a copy will be mailed to you.